Re: The Documentation!

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: The Documentation!
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:31:53 -0700

On Jan 23, 2007, at 11:00 AM, Stefan Bidigaray wrote:

Anyway, what I'd like to do, is as I go through all the different classes, if it would be OK if I changed thing stuff. That is, move all documentation to .h files, which in my opinion makes more sense having it there. And also cleaning up by inserting * at the beginning of all lines that document anything. Also whatever else I see that could help reading the documentation in the source/ header files. The reason I ask is because it's going to create huge .patch/.diff/(whatever you want to call it) files.

That sounds like a great idea.