Books (was Re: FOSDEM 2007 organization - just 4 weeks left!!!)

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Books (was Re: FOSDEM 2007 organization - just 4 weeks left!!!)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:38:14 +0000

On 1/25/07, Nicolas Roard <nicolas.roard@gmail.com> wrote:
On 1/25/07, Helge Hess <helge.hess@opengroupware.org> wrote:
> - books
>    - don't get the point

well, I'm not sure I get the point either -- why not, just to show
what kind of books people can buy, but.. we aren't selling them
anyway..

So, thinking about it,.. we could actually bring books, if only for
ourselves too check them out ;-) -- I have quite a few books here,
that I could bring with me.

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php?title=FOSDEM_2007&section=4#Books_to_Show

Note: if somebody has some of the same books and wants to take them
too, do it, it will be less things for me to bring :D

Thanks,

--
Nicolas Roard
"La perfection, ce n'est pas quand il n'y a plus rien à ajouter, c'est