NSKeyValueBinding.h missing

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: NSKeyValueBinding.h missing
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 20:59:05 -0500

I tried building a working GNUstep installation from SVN tonight and ran into problems when building pretty much everything I tried (GWorkspace and SystemPreferences).  Both applications whine about AppKit/NSKeyValueBinding.h not being found.  I looked in the AppKit headers' directory and wasn't able to find this file either.  Appearantly -gui isn't installing this header into it's location since it is present in the source.

Stefan