Re: Really learning ObjC

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: Really learning ObjC
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:43:40 -0500

On 19 Feb 2007, stefanbidi@gmail.com wrote:

> I thought I'd invest on the book "Programming in Objective C".

This one only talks about non-gui programming in Objective C and some
NexTStep foundation (base) stuff.

> Amazon also recommends "Cocoa Programming for MacOS X", how's that
> book?  I know there's some stuff on it on the main page, but I'd like
> to know if it's useful for GNUstep.  I don't have a Mac, so I'd have
> to do the examples and exercises in GNUstep!

You should get this too (I am slowing going through it). It talks about
appkit and the skills are also directly transferable to GNUStep. The
book is easy to read an was written by a former NeXTStep engineer.

Charles

--
printk(KERN_DEBUG "%s: Flex. Ttttt...\n", DRV_NAME);
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/net/wan/dscc4.c