Re: GNUmail+cairo Backtrace

From: Ingolf Jandt
Subject: Re: GNUmail+cairo Backtrace
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:54:05 +0100

Now I have unpacked the GNUMail sources and the root of the problem seems to be
(MailWindowController.m:2378--2382 method -setDataViewType:):

#if !defined(MACOSX) && !defined(__MINGW32__)
  // We set the table row height, depending on the current font

  aSize = [[NSFont seenMessageFont] maximumAdvancement];
  [dataView setRowHeight: aSize.height];
#endif

--
   - Ingolf Jandt -
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!