Re: FOSDEM

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: FOSDEM
Date: 27 Feb 2007 04:29:19 -0800

> :-)  Remind me to get the URL of the hotel you use...I reckon if
> you're looking at using a hotel in or near a well-connected city then
> €60 per person/night is a low-end guess with €100 being closer to the
> mark, unless GNUstep dev meetings are particularly cosy affairs ;-)
> [*].  Add another €150 for a small conference room for a day.

I paid 70 EUR incl. Breakfast for a **** hotel in Brussels this
weekend
and got a double king size room... Was just 4 stations from ULB by
tram.
The link I had used was hotel.de.

But I think it depends on season. If the city has a large fair area
and
there is a fair, prices will double, which is not fair :-). Or if it
has
Oktoberfest... So, Munich would definitively not be the right place
for an End of September meeting (if we want to keep cost low).

Here in the vicinity of Munich, most hotels or B&B don't charge for a
conference room separately, but have a fee per participant which
includes soft drinks, and lunch. But that might be different in
different countries.

Nikolaus