Re: WebKit Bounty

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: WebKit Bounty
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:39:50 +0100

On 3/2/07, Rogelio Serrano <rogelio.serrano@gmail.com> wrote:
On 3/2/07, Chris B. Vetter <chris.vetter@gmail.com> wrote:
> Keep in mind that the whole SVN checkout is roughly about 550MB of
> code... WebKit uses Xcode and/or Bakefiles. So you'll need to make
[...]
OMG! no way! Thats BIG!
I think i would rather start playing with expat and focus on xhtml and
other xml stuff.

I'm not sure how recent my checkout is (some time around December, I
think) and how much of it IS actual code. There's tons of testing
stuff as well. But still, even if you divide it by 2, it's a lot...

--
Chris