Re: WebKit Bounty

From: Peter Cooper
Subject: Re: WebKit Bounty
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:48:42 +0100 (CET)

Jesse has proposed a bounty of $500 for the WebKit port to GNUstep and
getting the patches back into the webkit.org svn tree.

I'd find this very useful, and it'd be nice to finally get a fully-GNUstep
desktop environment, let alone the opportunities for a richer application
environment.

It's going to be a non-trivial activity, so I've offered to match his
$500.  I'm in favour of having some sensible sunset clause on the bounty,
but I'll leave that to Jesse to think about.

Regards

Peter