RE: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:40:50 +0100 (CET)

> The deadline for submitting student applications to the Google Summer
> of Code is THIS Monday! We definitely need more students who would
> like to work on GNUstep projects.  If you have any interest in
> working this summer on GNUstep, please try to submit your application
> soon.  Thanks!
>
> http://code.google.com/soc/

By the way, it doesn't have to be something listed on the wiki ... the wiki
only contains starting-point suggestions.  Students should feel free to propose
new interesting (and useful) GNUstep projects that they want to undertake. :-)

Eg, just pick up a part of the Apple API / frameworks that we miss, and propose
to implement it in GNUstep.  There is so much stuff to choose from ... I wish
we
had this when *I* was a student. :-/

Thanks