Re: Using code from Cocotron

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Using code from Cocotron
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 07:48:27 +0100

On 12 May 2007, at 07:34, Tim McIntosh wrote:

On May 11, 2007, at 1:44 AM, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

Well, as far as I know the license is an issue (I believe BSD is incompatible with the LGLP)

How so?  The Cocotron license is GPL/LGPL compatible.  References:

        http://cocotron.org/Info/The_MIT_License/

Ah ... so cocotron is not BSD ... so the license is not an issue ... so we only have copyright (we approached them about that) and technical issues to prevent direct use.