Re: Open URL in NSWorkspace

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: Open URL in NSWorkspace
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 12:45:21 +0200

On Freitag, Aug 3, 2007, at 12:27 Europe/Berlin, Pete French wrote:

EOF and Yellow Box from the market, porting WebObjects to Java and then back to Objective-C,... Oh my ... ! I can really sleep well now knowing

....woah! I missed soemthign somewhere - is there an Obj-C version
of WebObjects out there again ?!

Probably only rumors. But it seems Apple figured out that going from Objective-C to Java was no wise act, at least not technically. There are guys at Apple that consider Objective-C a crown juwel, that would like to push the train more in that direction again. Some guys want to have heard that Apple has something in the queue, nothing official yet as far as I know.

Regards,

  Andreas