Re: ProjectCenter Status

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter Status
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:02:29 +0300

Hi, Stefan.

1. Could please provide the list of the most important missing features in ProjectCenter in your opinion?

2. Could you please explain more in detail: " it doesn't add new files to the PC.project file"? What are your doing?

As for status of PC deevelopment: last 3 weeks I've made some changes in code locally. I plan to commit it to SVN and
prepare to new release 0.5. Some minor changes left to make a release.

Thank you for your feedback.