Just installed GNUstep from SVN and have a bunch of issues

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Just installed GNUstep from SVN and have a bunch of issues
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 16:05:28 -0400

Like the title says, I just installed GS again but ran into some annoying bugs.  I'll list them here, but let me know if you guys would rather have me report them using savannah...

- Cairo back end just simple doesn't work.  All I get are completely white windows (this is a regression since it used to work last time I tried a few months ago) with errors that say:
2007-09-08 16:14:00.557 SystemPreferences[28697] Cairo status out of memory in copy path
over and over again...

- SystemPreferences' "Quit" menu button no longer works.  Clicking it (or using the Alt+Q shortcut) is the same as clicking "Show All"

This is just after installing GNUstep-core, GWorkspace and SystemPreferences.  I'm also attaching the output of the gui testsuite.  I failed in a few places.  Not sure if these are known issues or not.

All this is using GNUstep from svn r25465 (checked out this morning).

Stefan