Re: Project Center Architecture and other things ( was Re: New ProjectCe

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: Project Center Architecture and other things ( was Re: New ProjectCenter Icons )
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:04:32 +0300

Hi, Gregory.

Thank you for the good words.

Could you please send me changes (GDB support) before committing into SVN?

I plan to finish editor related items (wishes, bugs). It would be great to include initial GDB support into 0.5.0 release.

P.S.: Do you have source (svg, xcf) of images you've committed into PC? Or images with bigger sizes? Could you please send them to me?

Thank you.