Re: [ANNOUNCE 0.28] SimpleAgenda 0.28 & question

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE 0.28] SimpleAgenda 0.28 & question
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:56:11 +0200

On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 04:05:04PM -0500, Jesse Ross wrote:
> David Chisnall (theraven) was working on a notification system for
> the Étoilé project. You may want to chat with him to see if you can
> join efforts.

Yep, that would be nice, especially if we don't encounter ugly license
problems down the road !

> I'm pretty sure he had looked at Growl and there was some sort of
> difficulty porting it or problems with the code.

Well, I can understand that. After a quick look at the code I must
admit I was wrong, it's bigger than what I expected.

Thanks for the information,
Philippe
--
There are two major products that come from Berkeley : LSD and UNIX. We don't
believe this to be a coincidence. Jeremy S. Anderson