Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.29 - Request For Comment

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.29 - Request For Comment
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:37:28 +0100

On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 07:18:22PM -0800, Brad Collins wrote:
> Philippe Roussel <p.o.roussel@free.fr> writes:
>
> > Hi all
> >
> > http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.29.tar.gz
> >

> I missed the earlier posts.
>
> Sorry for asking a stupid question, but what is SimpleAgenda?
>
> I couldn't find a web page, README in the source code or
> anything pointing to what it is about.
>
> A README in the distro might be a good idea.

Hi Brad, and thanks for your message, you make a really good point !

So for a start, I should always link to

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/SimpleAgenda.app

and add a README file in the distribution. As I'm not really fluent in
english, maybe someone (you ?!) could help me with it ? If there's
enough interest, I also can create a Trac instance at
http://coyote.octets.fr/SimpleAgenda. I only need help to create some
content for it.

Thanks,
Philippe
--
The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who
don't have it. George Bernard Shaw