Re: GNUstep slogan - discussion and voting

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Re: GNUstep slogan - discussion and voting
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:10:40 -0600

The one that stands out for me is 'make your users smile today' though I'd modify it slightly to 'make your users smile', because ...
1. the 'today' is reminiscent of a certain microsoft slogan
2. we want to make the users smile today and tomorrow and onwards
3. the shorter phrase just seems to scan better, and an elegant flow to the language is good in a slogan.

As a developer, I'd like to have happy users.

GNUstep ... make your users smile ...

Yep -- I had considered pulling the 'today' off as well, because it seemed to lengthy. This version has my vote so far.

J.