Re: Site Redesign (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopar

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Re: Site Redesign (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:23:17 -0600

I am not asking for much, I have been a GNUstep developer for too long
already. What I want o find there is about the same amount of
information already at.

http://www.gnustep.org/developers/

GNUstep currently is mostly for developers and we should pay attention
to that. As soon as we have more users, us developers will have to take
a step back.

Yep -- the site will still very much have a developer focus. No reason to be concerned :)

J.