Re: Interface localization ?

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Interface localization ?
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:50:04 +0100

Am 23.11.2007 um 18:17 schrieb Andreas Höschler:

Hi Philippe,

We have 2007 now and should not be dependant on the Users Font size, Screen size etc...

Well, call me lazy but we're in 2007 and I should not have to write an XML file to build GUIs :o) But I digress, Renaissance is a great tool.

I wouldn't do that either. It's like writing a master thesis in LATeX or a wordprocessor in Assembler. What about writing a little InterfaceBuilder-like tool that let's you drag & drop your interface together and spits out the XML-file? This makes much more sense IMHO (or install Solaris 10 and use our tools :-) )!

Sadly whether your tools nor your frameworks got ever released.

Regards,

  Andreas

regards,

        Lars