Re: Fwd: how to transfer kontakts AddressManager.app -> Apple address bo

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: Fwd: how to transfer kontakts AddressManager.app -> Apple address book
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:58:39 +0100

Hallo,

Hello!

I want to transfer my contacts from my GNUstep/linux desktop pc to my new MacBook. -- With minimal efford. I am sure there is a very straightforward and fast way. Last time I did so via the export/import function, but I had to correct many entries, and the group structure was lost.

I would be very grateful for a hint to the "right" way.

If you have ideas tell me. I like AddressManager, but I'd like an easier way to keep it at least manually synced with my apple addressbook. I was more focused on importing vCards from Apple, since that is my "main" environment. Someone contribtued patches and I hacked into it a bit myself too, so that somewhat semi-works, but I never attempted it the other way.

Riccardo