Our FOSDEM 2008 stand Was: No FOSDEM 2008 stand/devroom this year: new P

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Our FOSDEM 2008 stand Was: No FOSDEM 2008 stand/devroom this year: new Plans for GNUstep-Dev-Meeting & How to attract General Public?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:46:29 +0100

Hi,

---snip---
Hi folks

Your request for a stand at FOSDEM 2008 has been accepted (1 table)
(as opposed to what I wrote yesterday, we did manage to free up a stand
in our planning)

We'll send you further information in about 2 weeks.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to poke us at
devrooms@fosdem.org

And sorry again that it didn't work out for a devroom in 2008 :\
---snap---

Greets,
  Helge
--