Re: Need Windows Installer Testers

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Re: Need Windows Installer Testers
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:35:14 +1100

Hi all

As I said before I would release a copy of my scripts. Please find them
in the attached tar ball file. It should be noted that the Inno install
is not working 100% correctly (it does not compile after download like
it says) but the file downloading scripts should work
(download_sources.sh).

Note that you will need wget to run them and the Inno ISTool GUI to make
the installer (it depends on part of ISTool that is not available with
Inno).

Regards
Chris