Re: Need Windows Installer Testers

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Need Windows Installer Testers
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:40:13 +0100

Le 17 déc. 07 à 00:13, Adam Fedor a écrit :

On Dec 14, 2007, at 12:32 PM, Stefan Bidigaray wrote:

Is the installer all those *-setup.exe files? If so, which ones do we actually need? All? I'll have to hook up my Windows computer to test them, which my take anywhere from a few minutes to a few days from now (I'm working on getting my brand new file/print server working).

There is a basic description here:

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html

Links related to MinGW and NSIS installer are broken.

Cheers,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé