Re: FOSDEM 2008

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2008
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 17:12:21 +0100

On 25.01.2008, at 15:03, hns@computer.org wrote:
Who said it is 'boring'?

Fred:
---snip---
Without a proper GNUstep developer room it wont be worthwhile for me to show up otherwise. I spend most of last years FOSDEM sitting behind our stall and found this rather boring.
---snap---
(I was rather shocked by this one! ;-/)

Who said 'no one wants to have a booth'?

If you depart at FFM at 11:00, you won't make it in time to the booth:
---snip---
* depart by car sharing on Saturday at approx. 10:00 or 11:00 towards
Brussels.
---snap---
I think its pretty much obvious that you need to arive at Friday or in the early morning if you want to setup a decent representation.

---snip---
* return on Sunday late afternoon to Frankfurt
---snap---
Not sure what late afternoon is, but FOSDEM closes at 18:00 (AFAIK).

Anyways, I think we are set with Lars and Nicola tending the booth ;-)

Greets,
  Helge