Re: [Wine] Web Forums

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: [Wine] Web Forums
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:14:40 +0100

Hello all,

recently here was a discussion how GNUstep's lists could be merged with a forum. Obviously, the Wine people had the same idea and found a solution:

Am 23.02.2008 um 00:54 schrieb Jeremy Newman:

We have launched a web forum front end to this mailing list. I wanted to notify the subscribers of this list to that fact.

http://forum.winehq.org

If you prefer, you can now use this website to browse and post to the list. Your posts will still be mailed out to the list, and posts to the list will appear in the forum. You can continue to use the mailing list as you always have if you prefer that method.

So far it has been working fairly well in our testing. But there still may be a few kinks to work out. The best way to find to bugs is to get people to use it, so here you go!

If you have suggestions, you can post them in the Suggestion Box on the Forums web page.

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/