Job Offer: Q&A/Testing

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Job Offer: Q&A/Testing
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:48:34 -0000 (UTC)

We are looking for a tester for our ObjC/GNUstep-based software/services.

Brainstorm (http://www.brainstorm.co.uk) runs some major services based on
GNUstep / Objective-C (and Java).  We have some very good developers and
an exciting work environment; we need a testing/Q&A person to help
us with making sure the software and the services are always top
quality. :-)

We are based in London (UK) and would have a preference for someone
based in London who can be in the office regularly; but we'll consider
also people in the UK or even potentially anywhere in Europe.

It seems to be difficult to find experienced testers, so we're happy
to consider just about anyone who is smart and good at technical stuff
and who would like the job of testing software and services.

If anyone is interested, drop me your CV and we can talk about it! :-)

Thanks

PS: Unfortunately, we don't have any developer positions open, but
if you're looking for a job you're welcome to drop me a CV anyway
and I'll contact you if we have any