Re: Installation of GNUstep 1.8

From: German Arias
Subject: Re: Installation of GNUstep 1.8
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 07:43:44 +0000 (UTC)

(Excuse my english) Fisrt problem, when the monitor share "P: Configuring helper
cdebootstrap-helper-apt" the installation stop. I try ctrl+alt+del, su, mkdir
/target, mount /dev/hda1 /target, cd /target, and continue whit the
installation. Second problem, apt-get update, don't work, say something like
this: Perl: Warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C"). And the
installion stop in: 0% [working]. Thanks for the help.