Re: ANN: GNUstep Software Index is up and running

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep Software Index is up and running
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:56:53 +0200

Am 17.06.2008 um 10:20 schrieb Andreas Altergott:

Hi,

there's no link to the software index on the gnustep.org main site, is there?

Not yet... Will come. I just added links in the Wiki yesterday (which is a little easier to do).

What about the applications menu entry? Will it be replaced?

That is something we should discuss since the SWI does not only
hold applications but frameworks.

BR,
Nikolaus

Regards,