Re: Gorm and NSPopupButton defaults.

From: Germán André Arias Santiago
Subject: Re: Gorm and NSPopupButton defaults.
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 18:14:54 -0700 (PDT)

--- El mar 1-jul-08, Marko Riedel <markoriedelde@yahoo.de> escribió:
Hi folks,

I absolutely love Gorm although it has some quirks when run under KDE in a VNC
session (e.g. the basic UI element palette does not display properly). I still
remember Interface Builder from NeXTStep and Gorm is a worthy successor!

(Excuse my english) I installed Gorm from source and have the same problem on WindowMaker but not on Gnome. I solved the problem with GSX11HandlesWindowDecoration = NO. Maybe this would function for you.

Correo Yahoo!