Re: Gorm class parser.

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm class parser.
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

The parser I wrote for Gorm is a recursive descent parser and a pretty simple
one.   I didn't want to make yacc and a full up grammer part of Gorm unless I
absolutely had to.  Unfortunately it doesn't take the case you spoke of into
account, so it could be a simple matter of adding this to the parser so that it
can be handled properly.

Please do me a favor and **WRITE THIS UP AS A BUG** on savannah instead of
talking about it here so that it can be properly tracked.   Also, please send
some example header files which you are having this problem with because I
would like to verify that I see the same behavior with the same files rather
than taking a guess and copying from your email.

Regard, GC

 Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer