NSOpenGL

From: icicle
Subject: NSOpenGL
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:41:09 +0200

Hi!

I am currently working on fullscreen support for NSOpenGLContext and I have a couple of questions: -Fullscreen support implies that there should be some sort of facility for switching resolutions. Is there such a thing? If not where should it go? -Fullscreen support implies switching off window decorations; as far as I know the backends are able to handle window decorations, but are told not to do so by default; how do I tackle that issue (turning off window decorations) the right way? -Which facilities should I use to create a fullscreen window? Does the backend provide some facilities which make that task easier or do I have to use the rough way using Xlib and XCreateWindow?

Thanks
TOM