Gorm feature request.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Gorm feature request.
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:48:13 +0000 (GMT)

Hello there,

I wonder what you think about the following feature request concerning
Gorm.app. I am still working on the application that I mentioned in my last
mails concerning tables, printing etc.

It has grown to include many panels and windows. Now that I think about it
perhaps I should have divided it into manageable smaller components, but anyway

When you have a lot of panels and windows the object browser is not very
helpful, because it displays panels and windows using the class and a number as
the label, like "Panel (9)". The ordering seems to depend on some kind of
internal hash function.

My question is -- can you at least sort these panels and windows by their
numbers and types. That way the user can at least guess where the panels are
that s/he created yesterday, because they will be at the end of the list.

It would be even better if a tooltip were to appear when the mouse hovers above
a panel or window's icon. The tooltip should display the title of the window or
panel in question, making it easy to locate the one you're looking for.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Marko