Re: Fix for broken gdomap on systems with GS_FAKE_MAIN

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Fix for broken gdomap on systems with GS_FAKE_MAIN
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:49:49 +0100

On 19 Oct 2008, at 10:21, Wolfgang Lux wrote:

As a kind of follow up to my previous post, the following patch fixes
the issue that after including GSConfig.h in gdomap.c, gdomap was
lacking a main function on systems like OS X where GS_FAKE_MAIN is used. Since I assume that the include was introduced on purpose, the attached patch just reverts the definition of the main function when GS_FAKE_MAIN
is defined.

Thanks ... added that too.