Re: GNUMail

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: Re: GNUMail
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:41:13 -0500

Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle wrote:
I have e-mailed him a few times already....
Interesting - if you did, I never got a single email from you. They probably got swallowed by my spam filters.

Anyway, let's exchange a few emails privately and see what we can do about this. I haven't had much time to work on GNUMail / Pantomime over the past few months but I've tons of changes that aren't pushed to the monotone server.

Ludo