Re: GSL and GNUStep

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: GSL and GNUStep
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:29:33 +0000 (UTC)

В Thu, 13 Nov 2008 21:58:29 -0800, Germán Arias написа:

> Hi, How can I use GSL (GNU scientific library) in my app?

Trivially, like any other library.  For an app, use ADDITIONAL_GUI_LIBS.

You might want to look at Adun which extensively uses GSL both for the UL
application and its own libraries.  There are some other interesting
things too, like convenient Objective-C wrappers for GSL functions.

Beware, as far as Adun's usage of GNUstep Make is concerned, not
everything they do is correct -- so always refer to the manual.