Re: quick poll (was: Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2009 - 7th and 8th February 20

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: quick poll (was: Re: GNUstep @ FOSDEM 2009 - 7th and 8th February 2009)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 22:07:05 +0100

As of now I have just five likely appearances (with Nicola coming twice ;-) so it's actually just four - no, it's five - me included) at FOSDEM.

This is IHMO to less "manpower" (in the word's sense as we don't have any females among us) for running a booth. I will go for a dev-room - which comes in handy as last time there where rants about the unrest and the split-up of people caused by both the stand and the dev-room. At the dev-room we will hopefully find the atmosphere to hold a developer meeting (while still having guests and interested persons visiting us and joining in)

@Nikolaus:

what is necessary for applying for a dev-room. What will I have to fulfill and fill out? Can you please send me everything?

regards,

        Lars