Re: SIGSEGV with 2 apps with latest SVN

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: SIGSEGV with 2 apps with latest SVN
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:53:29 -0500

Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> writes:

> Are you sure that there are no old GNUstep libraries on that machine?

The old GNUStep tree was moved out of the way before the fresh
compilation- so there are no old libraries hanging around. The
difference between the my first and second tests is that in the first
test Etoile and parts of GAP is also installed (I use horizontal menus,
Nesedah theme, EtoileMenuServer, and Switcher for my based desktop).

Other apps such as Termimal, Gorm, MPDCon, Easydiff, etc starts fine.

Charles