Re: NSInvocation return value location

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NSInvocation return value location
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 23:13:33 +0100

Hi,

Having only one implementation would be simpler, certainly. Ffcall seems to be built by default (it's what I had without specifying which to use). Are there some platforms where only ffcall works? If not, I'd be in favour of deprecating it...

I also think there are applications which work better with ffcall than ffi? I think TalkSoup was one of those, in certain releases at least.

--R