GNUstep release [Was: New Slackware + GNUstep]

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: GNUstep release [Was: New Slackware + GNUstep]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:58:47 +0100

Greg,

did you succeed in that? If not, how much extra time do you expect to
need for this? Any way somebody could help you with it?

I really would like to get the next full GNUstep release out of the
door. "Make sysinstall" wont be implemented, so this is the only thing I
know of that keeps us from releasing.

Adam, do you have the time for a full GNUstep release (make, base, gui,
back) before the end of the year? I would like to do a bit more than
fixing minor bugs and optimisations.

Fred