Re: Can't mix native exceptions and ObjC++

From: Larry Campbell
Subject: Re: Can't mix native exceptions and ObjC++
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 17:08:02 -0500

Had another go at this, with gnustep-make 2.0.8 and both gnustep-base 1.18.0 and 1.19.0, with the same result. So sad. I was tempted by the comment:

1.2 Noteworthy changes in version `1.19.0'

  * Support for native objective-c exceptions

This is with gcc 4.1.2. Has anyone else ever tried this successfully? Did you have to use a different version of gcc?

- lc