Re: Database Frameworks

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Subject: Re: Database Frameworks
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:52:27 +0100

Hi again,

Yes, I tried from SVN and I don't get this error but:

Compiling file EOOrQualifier.m ...
Compiling file EONotQualifier.m ...
Compiling file EONull.m ...
Compiling file EOObjectStore.m ...
Compiling file EOObjectStoreCoordinator.m ...
Compiling file EOFaultHandler.m ...
Compiling file EOFault.m ...
Compiling file EOGlobalID.m ...
EOGlobalID.m:99: error: `USHRT_MAX' undeclared here (not in a function)
make[2]: *** [obj/EOGlobalID.m.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [EOControl.all.library.variables] Error 2
make: *** [internal-all] Error 2

My system is GNUstep-System and GNUstep-Core installed from exe installers.

If I do gcc --version I get:
gcc.exe (GCC) 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3)

Could be this the cause of the problem? Could be I don't have sqlite or postgress libs installed?

Cheers.

Matt Rice escribió:
On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:59 AM, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi