Re: IMPORTANT: Materials for SCALE... need the old FOSDEM handouts and

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Materials for SCALE... need the old FOSDEM handouts and brocures..
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 08:56:44 -0800 (PST)

On 1 Feb., 17:22, Nicolas Roard <nicolas.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Here is the PDF I made for GNUstep during the 2007 FOSDEM... if you
> >> want me to modify it, I certainly can. Just get me the updated text
> >> and/or images.
>
> >>http://jesseross.com/clients/gnustep/fosdem/2007/fosdem_a4.pdf
>
> >> Thanks!
>
> >> J.
>
> > At FOSDEM 2008 we did use these:
>
> >http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Introduction_to_GNUstep
>
> Those two pdfs, along with jesse's 2007 updated booklet, are all we have.

Thats good - to know :-)

> Frankly I'm unsure if it's worth printing them, considering we only
> have a developer room this time, and no booths.
> Maybe print some of the one-page brochure just to have some...
> (and maybe update the one-page brochure)
> Printing those would be easy and could even be done in Brussels.

For FOSDEM I did have some 100 spare ones of the
http://www.gnustep.org/information/GNUstep-brochure.pdf
from my LinuxTag presentations Color Laser printers are soo
cheap today). I gave them to Gerold who will bring them to FOSDEM.

For SCALE, I would recommend that Greg selects the PDF(s) he wants to
use...

Nikolaus
Nikolaus