Re: DBModeler to Gorm drag&drop problem

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Subject: Re: DBModeler to Gorm drag&drop problem
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 09:40:42 +0100

I have the same issue on Windows with latest DBModeller, gui and back builded.

Gregory John Casamento escribió:
Lars,

There was a bug in drag and drop handling which was recently fixed in DBModeler. You may want to update everything.

Also... there are some issues presently with using GNUstep on GNOME since there are some issues with it's window manager. I don't know if this is due to non-compliance with the free-desktop standards on their end or something with GNUstep itself... this needs to be worked on. If you plan on demoing GNUstep you should do it on WindowMaker with the latest from SVN.

GC
Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer