Re: schedule change (was: Re: Off to FOSDEM)

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: schedule change (was: Re: Off to FOSDEM)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:18:46 +0000

On 6 Feb 2009, at 12:29, Nicolas Roard wrote:

What a pity … :-(

Does that mean your other talk on Saturday (17:00 - 18:00 Etoile) is
canceled too?

yes, unless someone is willing to do the presentation :-(

I think Quentin's prepared some slides, so again, someone else would give the talk.

I still haven't had any volunteers to deliver the Pragmatic Smalltalk talk, so that might have to be cancelled. The slides are mostly ready (just waiting for some CodeMonkey screenshots from Nicolas) and I can answer any questions anyone who wants to give the talk has before hand and prepare detailed notes for each slide, and can be online to answer questions remotely afterwards.

David