RE: OT question

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: RE: OT question
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 23:49:41 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Nicola, I will check this out. Unfortunately I don't have access to the
Mac in question (user lives in a foreign country) and the user is just starting
out and will need very detailed instructions.

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de      |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html                |