Re: Presentations' / Talks' Slides (was Re: FOSDEM 2009 impressions summ

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Presentations' / Talks' Slides (was Re: FOSDEM 2009 impressions summary)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:02:08 +0000

On 17 Feb 2009, at 15:45, Adam Fedor wrote:

On Feb 14, 2009, at 7:35 PM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

P.S.: Last time I tried there was no media upload (whatever, images, PDFs, SVGs) possible in the wiki. Who is in charge of changing that?

You should be able to upload files via the 'Upload file' link in the navigation bar:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Special:Upload

Unfortunately this doesn't work.

It just says 'Warning ".odp" is not a recommended image file format.' and, as far as I can tell, aborts any upload.