Re: gnustep on react-os?

From: Reuss András
Subject: Re: gnustep on react-os?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:06:36 +0100

I tried it, but it crashes.
Gregory Casamento wrote:
Wow, really cool!   I've never even thought about trying to user MinGW on
ReactOS.

GC

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Sebastian Reitenbach <
sebastia@l00-bugdead-prods.de> wrote:

Hi,

I've created my first gnustep app (:
https://www.l00-bugdead-prods.de/GPSTools.html

However, some of my friends that probably would have a use for the app,
they
usually run windows boxes, and are not so tech savvy, to compile stuff on
their own. Therefore it would be good if I could provide them with windows
binaries.
Unfortunately, I do not have a Windows license, and I'm also not going to
buy
one, (: Therefore I had the idea, it could maybe possible to install the
Windows Clone React OS in a VM, install gnustep there to create the Windows
binaries. Will binaries created there run on Windows XP and similar, at
least
they state to be binary compatible?

Anybody tried to use Gnustep on React OS and is willing to share the
experience?

greetings
Sebastian