Re: running ProjectCenter in windows xp

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: running ProjectCenter in windows xp
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:31:39 -0700

On Mar 6, 2009, at 5:56 AM, Paul Terres wrote:

hanks Adam for posting an Gorm and ProjectCenter installer for windows. I'm trying to set up a usable GNUstep development environment on windows xp. So far I can compile and run the code examples from the msys command line, however i'm more comfortable using a gui IDE (xcode has spoiled me). How do i get ProjectCenter to run GNUstep.sh so i don't get the following
after i click on the build button :

GNUmakefile:5:/common.make:No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:50:/aggreate.make: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:51:/application.make:No such file or directory
make *** No rule to make target '/application.make'. Stop.

I guess that's a bug in ProjectCenter. It shouldn't assume the environment variables are setup when it runs. I think the only way to work around it now is to run ProjectCenter from the shell.