Some bugs on windows

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Some bugs on windows
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:26:02 -0600

Hello, after try FísicaLab on windows I notice some bugs:

1) If I launch the application with a double click above the executable,
this is in English, even if the language is set in Spanish.

2) If I launch the app from the shell, this is in Spanish. but with the
standard GNUstep theme (without the blue title bar).

3) The tooltips don't work, see the attached image fisicalab1.

4) NSCursor don't change the cursor, the cursor is always the same. But
in GNU/Linux when you add an element from the palette, the cursor change
in an open hand.

5) On the help panel, if I select others files and move the scrollbar.
Suddenly the images disappears, and a square appears at the lower left
corner. See the attached file fisicalab2.

Regards.