Re: The trouble to run code for motecaro method by GNU

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: The trouble to run code for motecaro method by GNU
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:48:52 -0600

Hello Yuichiro, this are the steps to run the code on Windows:

1) Install GNUstep System
2) Install GNUstep Core
3) Install GSL to Windows inside GNUstep folder (download here
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/downlinks/gsl.php)

4) Copy the files libgsl.dll and libgslcblas.dll (that are in the the
path /GNUstep/GNUWin32/bin/) on the path /GNUstep/GNUstep/System/Tools/
(I'm not sure if this is necessary, but I can't link this in another
way)

5) Install Emacs (download here
http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/emacs/windows/emacs-22.3-bin-i386.zip)

Unzip this and run Emacs with /emacs-22.3/bin/runemacs.

Clic on New, put the name with an m extension, for example "example.m".
Now write your code (Really, I don't know how write code with NotePad, I
have problems with the extensions).

6) Run the shell (Applications -> GNUstep -> Shell), this make your user
folder.
7) Copy your file inside your folder (GNUstep/home/userfolder)
8) On the shell compile this with

gcc -DGSL_DLL -I/GnuWin32/include -L/GNUstep/System/Tools -lgsl
-lgslcblas example.m -o example

9) Run your program from the shell with

./example

10) Fun with GNUstep :-)